Monday, March 31, 2014

Look, I don't have the authority to tell anyone anywhere ever, what to put on their body. The fun thing about getting dressed is that no one can. I don't give a shit what you think I should be wearing, and honestly, that realization is one of the most thrilling moments I have ever had.

My current fashion icons, we'll start with my forever icon, Miss Peg Bundy.

Ilana Grazer from Broad City.


Erykah Badu for Givenchy (also, for life).


AndJoanna Stayton / Annie Proffitt (Goldie Hawn in Overboard)











There are more people who inspire me, and I plan to add them accordingly. 



Here is the outfit I wore on Sunday to celebrate my birthday with some of the best people I know.

Photo Credit Monique

Photo Credit Micaela Go


Cropped sweatshirt, similarish one here: Forever 21, Ruched side skirt, similar here: Wet Seal, Faux shearling jacket, similar one here: Overstock, Wedge lace up booties, similar here: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment