Monday, March 31, 2014

Look, I don't have the authority to tell anyone anywhere ever, what to put on their body. The fun thing about getting dressed is that no one can. I don't give a shit what you think I should be wearing, and honestly, that realization is one of the most thrilling moments I have ever had.

My current fashion icons, we'll start with my forever icon, Miss Peg Bundy.

Ilana Grazer from Broad City.


Erykah Badu for Givenchy (also, for life).


And, Joanna Stayton / Annie Proffitt (Goldie Hawn in Overboard)











There are more people who inspire me, and I plan to add them accordingly. 



Here is the outfit I wore on Sunday to celebrate my birthday with some of the best people I know.

Photo Credit Monique

Photo Credit Micaela Go


Cropped sweatshirt, similarish one here: Forever 21, Ruched side skirt, similar here: Wet Seal, Faux shearling jacket, similar one here: Overstock, Wedge lace up booties, similar here: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment